PART TWO. (THE GOOD SHEPHERD)
HE restoreth my soul…

The lord says in His word, all the years that the caterpillars and locust have eating shall be restored, The lord shall refresh your life with the good things of life, for he will do a new thing in your life in this season in Jesus name. Have you experience lost in your job, business, ministry or even marriage, broken relationship etc? I see God stepping in to change all of that. He says “.. I know the taught I think towards you, not of even but of good and to give you an expended end.
                Job in the bible lost everything in one day, but as long as he stayed on the lord, he had every restored in hundred fold. Job said “…. I will wait till my change come” Today is your day of visitation in Jesus name. Just hold on, be strong and hold on, this test is your storm, and it will not be long, change is on its way.
He guides me along the right path, for his name sake.


Even when you try to take the wrong turn, He will be there to guide you along the right path. He will say to you, take the next turn, stop and move on, and so on. For he will do it not because of your righteousness, but for the sake of the finished work on Calvary and for His name to be glorified. He said He will go ahead of you to make the crooked paths straight.
Even though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thy rod and thine staff comforts me.

I get excited when I read this verse, it is good to know that the valley of the shadow of death does not scare me. For death have been swallowed up in victory, so when I see the shadow of death, I am not disturbed, for the real thing “death” has been defeated. The shadow of death may be poverty, sickness of any kind, failure, etc. you can go on to name them, but I know on Calvary, Jesus said “ .. It is finished”. My friends and brethren, can you stand up with excitement and shout it loud. It is finished.   For thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 

The rod is for correction and the staff is for protection. When he corrects me, He does that with love and patience, and He protects me from danger and from falling. Even when I fall, He catches me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My declaration/prophesy